Header Ads

Security guard arrested for alleged sexual abuse of his employer's 11 year old daughter

The Cross River Police Command on Wednesday, paraded a security guard who allegedly sexually abused the 11-year-old daughter of his employer. Mr Hafiz Inuwa, the state Commissioner of Police, told newsmen:

“On May 3, we arrested a security guard at Ekorinim area of Calabar Municipality for defiling the 11-year-old daughter of his boss. The case was reported by the mother of the girl.’’

The suspect said that he had a mutual agreement with the girl before he had sex with her.
“I did not defile nor rape her, we both agreed to have sex and I was arrested four days after the incident happened. I am sorry that I slept with my madam’s daughter, but I did not defile or raped her because we both agreed to have sex,’’ he said.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.