Header Ads

Mercy Aigbe has mental issues and she fornicates with different men - Larry Gentry claims

Mercy Aigbe's husband, Larry Gentry continues to maintain his innocence that he's never laid a finger on his wife rather he says she has mental issues that he has been managing for a long time.

In a new interview with BON, Larry Gentry said, ' Mercy has mental issues and i am the one who knows how many places we’ve been to so she can remain stable. I have papers to prove these.”

He also said that he's caught her several times frollicking and fornicating with different men.
“When I challenged my wife, she said she only wanted to collect money from him – a married woman!!! But i discovered that it was the same man that paid for the Magodo house she just moved to, which i also found out had been rented over a month ago.” he said.

He continued to explain that “see, i understand Mercy’s antics too well. All she wants is to move out of my house and be free to live the life of a single woman. What i have tolerated from her all these years, no man can tolerate from any woman.

I worship mercy and I have deposited N8m at Benefit Motors to buy her a N16m Range Rover ENVOGUE for her 40th birthday. I have also paid N1.2m for a hall opposite Sheraton Hotel to celebrate her big but she has her eyes on other things.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.